It’s an incredible cleaning product that you can use all over your home, office or business.
It cleans, shines, and polishes surfaces. Clean green with with this natural all-purpose biodegradable cleaner – it’s better for the environment, safer to use, and suitable for all types of surfaces because it does not scratch. It comes as a solid so it’s highly concentrated. One tub lasts a long time making it a great value for your pocket book.
Buy more than one so you can use it to clean different areas of your home: one for the kitchen, one for bathrooms, one for outdoor use.
Example: buy one for cleaning the kitchen, one for the bathrooms, and one for outdoor use.
Features & Benefits:
- 100% biodegradable – environmentally friendly, eco-friendly, green.
- No preservatives, no solvents, no dyes.
- Cleans, shines & won’t scratch!
- Use on all types of surfaces – stainless steel, steel, aluminium, chrome, silver, gold, copper, brass, enamel, tin, glass, smooth plastic, cooking surfaces, vent hoods, counter tops, oven/microwave surfaces, pots, pans, cooking surfaces, counter tops, oven/microwave surfaces, pots, pans, non-stick cookware, lacquered wood, ceramic, floor tiles, WC’s, bathtubs, sinks, car rims, gym shoes, PVC, and probably more!
- Excellent at removing permanent marker, coffee and tea stains.
- Safe to use around children and pets.
- It comes in the form of a solid (highly concentrated); one tub lasts a long time so it’s a great value for your pocket book!
- Easy to use – moisten sponge (included), swipe sponge in Bio-mex, squeeze to create foam and start cleaning! Afterwards, rinse or wipe surface with a damp cloth OR air dry or wipe surface with dry cloth.
- How much to use? You can vary the amount of Bio-mex you swipe depending on how soiled or dirty the surface is. Swipe less of the product for lightly soiled surfaces; swipe more for heavily soiled surfaces.
What is Bio-mex made of?
- 5 – 15% soap from raw plant material.
- Ventilated white clay – a neutral product.
- Vegetable fats from raw plant material.
- Glycerine from raw plant material.
- Lemon scent from lemon fruit extract.
Click links below to see labels on Bio-mex packaging.