It’s an incredible cleaning product that you can use all over your home, office or business.
It cleans, shines, and polishes surfaces. Clean green with with this natural all-purpose biodegradable cleaner – it’s better for the environment, safer to use, and suitable for all types of surfaces because it does not scratch.
Buy more than one so you can use it to clean different areas of your home: one for the kitchen, one for bathrooms, one for outdoor use.
Example: buy one for cleaning the kitchen, one for the bathrooms, and one for outdoor use.
Features & Benefits:
- 100% biodegradable – environmentally friendly, eco-friendly, green.
- No preservatives, no solvents, no dyes.
- Cleans, shines & won’t scratch!
- Use on all types of surfaces – stainless steel, steel, aluminium, chrome, silver, gold, copper, brass, enamel, tin, glass, smooth plastic, cooking surfaces, vent hoods, counter tops, oven/microwave surfaces, pots, pans, cooking surfaces, counter tops, oven/microwave surfaces, pots, pans, non-stick cookware, lacquered wood, ceramic, floor tiles, WC’s, bathtubs, sinks, car rims, gym shoes, PVC, and probably more!
- Excellent at removing permanent marker, coffee and tea stains. See video demonstrating how it removes permanent marker
- Safe to use around children and pets.
- It comes in the form of a highly concentrated solid so it’s long lasting, does not expire, and a great value since it replaces a lot of other cleaning products.
- Easy to use – moisten sponge (included), swipe sponge in Bio-mex, squeeze to create foam and start cleaning! Afterwards, rinse or wipe surface with a damp cloth OR air dry or wipe surface with dry cloth.
- How much to use? You can vary the amount of Bio-mex you swipe depending on how soiled or dirty the surface is. Swipe less of the product for lightly soiled surfaces; swipe more for heavily soiled surfaces.
Certifications & Licenses:
- EU Eco-Label Certified – “The official European label for Greener Products” (license: DE/020/279 Wimex SRL, manufacturer)
- FSC Mix Label – label made from responsible sources (license: FSC-C111689 Arca Etichette S.p.A., label printer/maker)
What is Bio-mex made of?
- 5 – 15% soap from raw plant material.
- Ventilated white clay – a neutral product.
- Vegetable fats from raw plant material.
- Glycerine from raw plant material.
- Lemon scent from lemon fruit extract.
Product Labels & Instructions
Click links below to see labels on Bio-mex packaging.